CRM & ERP data validation solutions
Integrate data governance and quality processes with front-end native add-ons for popular CRM and ERP systems such as Salesforce®, SugarCRM®, NetSuite®, Microsoft Dynamics® and SAP® to provide access to trusted data
Precisely offers application data management for the following CRM & ERP systems:
Easily integrate real-time and batch data quality processes into Salesforce for:
- Global address validation & enrichment;
- Email validation;
- Phone number standardization;
- Phone number append;
- Watch-list matching to match individuals against sanctions lists (real-time only).
The connector enhances quality for both entities (e.g. customers or vendors) and transactions (e.g. sales orders and invoices). It works with Classic and Lightning versions of Salesforce, and supports Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing clouds.
- Bulk address validation;
- Duplicate identification and merging;
- Interactive address validation.
NetSuite: address and email validation.
- Global address validation (real-time/batch);
- Interactive de-duplication (many-to-one merge);
- Residential Delivery Indicator (RDIÔ) & Delivery Point Validation (DPVÒ) processing for US addresses;
- Geocoding support;
- Support for multiple entity types – accounts, contacts, leads, competitors, orders, invoices, quotes, etc;
- Data Quality Reports.
Supported MS CRM On-premise versions – 2013, 2013 SP1 & 2015
- Standardization and validation of global addresses;
- Geocoding support;
- Support for Delivery Point Validation (DPVÒ), Residential Delivery Indicator (RDIÔ), Commercial Mail Receiving Agency (CMRA), LACSLinkÒ & Early Warning System (EWS) processing (for US addresses);
- De-duplication\ merging even for transaction entities (sales orders, purchase order, MM Invoices);
- Batch address validation;
- Address validation report based on address master view;
- Error-tolerant\Fuzzy search.
Latest supported versions are: ECC 6.0 EHP7, CRM 7.0 EHP3, CRM ICWC and S/4HANA 1610- This connector is certified for BC_BAS_DES & BC_BAS_PV interfaces.